How to get Toned Bum & Thighs
- Start by standing with your feet hip width apart.
- Step one leg forward and raise the back foot on to ball of the foot.
- Slowly decent, loading the weight through the back of the front foot while maintaining the back foot ball of the foot.
- Lunges are a front leg exercises so focus on pushing through the front leg.
- Do not allow the front knee to pass the front foot and do not allow the front leg heal to rise.
Perform 3 or 4 sets, each set being between 10 and 15 repetitions